Sunday, June 27, 2010

SSC Sunday: Lemon Meringue

SSC = Strawberry Shortcake

My mom has been slowly pulling all my old SSC's from storage and I'm really diggin' it. Brings back a crapload of memories. I've decided to document all my goods here each Sunday. Since I don't have every single piece and part to each doll, I've scoured the Internet for accurate photos. I've documented resources as best as possible. Call me out if not.

Lemon Meringue

Here she stands in all her glory with Frappe Frog. Her golden hair curled to perfection. Such a gem.


Wow Jenn, you took great care of this one! Aside from the missing flower on her hat, she looks spectacular!


Thanks! I actually attempted giving her highlights when I was young.


She also had hand drawn earings. But my mom was able to wash those off. You should have seen the anger in her eyes when she saw this poor babe. Come to think of it, I'm suprised I'm still here to share this story...

No comments: