Sunday, June 20, 2010

SSC Sunday: Huckleberry Pie

SSC = Strawberry Shortcake

My mom has been slowly pulling all my old SSC's from storage and I'm really diggin' it. Brings back a crapload of memories. I've decided to document all my goods here each Sunday. Since I don't have every single piece and part to each doll, I've scoured the Internet for accurate photos. I've documented resources as best as possible. Call me out if not.

Huckleberry Pie

Pretty sure this was the only boy in the bunch. Aside from The Peculiar Purple Pie Man. Not sure why the young boy would want to hang out with a bunch of chicks. Unless he was a bit...fruity?

Here's how he should look with his dog, Pupcake.


Here's mine. I don't remember if he had socks or not.



And here's something fun...that's me when I was 3 and a half at Halloween! 1982 baby!

No comments: