Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Party Recap

Well, this post isn't going to go quite like I had intended.

We hosted an OU vs Utah State party this past Saturday. We had way to much fun. So much fun in fact that I never snapped any photos. So, I'll just give you the highlights.

You know you've thrown a good party when:

1. The Sooners win
2. Your extra toothbrushes come in handy
3. You forget what you're drinking. But that's OK, there's alcohol in it
4. Someone cries
5. A fight breaks out
6. Grandma takes the little one home
7. Seven people get in the hot tub just to prove that seven people can fit in the seven person hot tub
8. You wake up the next morning to find that you forgot to clean the kitchen
9. You contemplate taking a bite of the leftover potato salad...sitting on the kitchen table...all night
10. You wake up and chug Gatorade like you just ran a marathon
11. Beer cans are still on the back patio
12. Your friends call and ask when the next party will be held

I could probably keep going.

I think I still have a hangover.

1 comment:

larainydays said...

You better rest up before your next party girl!